GC Logistics Solutions Group places great importance on complying with measures to prevent and combat corruption and bribery in accordance with applicable national and international laws.
Such measures include those instituted by the Office of the National Anti-Corruption Commission and the United Nations Convention against Corruption. Anti-Corruption and Anti-Bribery Policy is a policy to which GC Logistics Solutions Group is dedicated in order to achieve concrete results.
GC Logistics Solutions Group has determined to conduct business in line with laws against corruption and bribery involving officials in the government and employees of the private sectors either within or outside the country. Violation of these laws is regarded as inappropriate and not in compliance with the Company’s Corporate Governance policy. Executives and employees at all levels are required to oppose and refrain from such acts.
1. Executives and employees of GC Logistics Solutions Group are required to perform their duties in compliance with applicable national and international laws, rules and regulations in regard to the prevention and the combating of corruption and bribery in every region or country where they conduct businesses.
2. GC Logistics Solutions Group’s executives and employees should value common benefits over personal gain and perform their duties only for the benefit of the Company and other companies within the PTT Global Chemical Group to avoid conflicts of interest.
3. GC Logistics Solutions Group’s executives and employees are required to perform their duties with transparency and auditability. This means that they need to be prepared for any audit or examination at all times by the Company or other companies within the GC Logistics Solutions Group, as well as, relevant agencies.
4. An act of bribery - offering money or valuable items or services (such as gifts, entertainment and travel) to government officials, be they within or outside the country, either directly or indirectly, which could consequently influence the officials to unlawfully perform or refrain from performing their duties rightfully as a return favor - is illegal and should absolutely be avoided. Any act that encourages or engages others in such conduct is also prohibited.
- นโยบาย เรื่อง การต่อต้านทุจริต และคอร์รัปชัน (Anti-Corruption Policy).pdf
- นโยบาย เรื่อง การรับ-ให้ของขวัญ การบริจาคเพื่อการกุศล และเงินสนับสนุน_(No Gift, Philanthropy and Sponsorship Policy).pdf
- คำใบประกาศเจตนารมณ์แนวร่วมปฏิบัติของภาคเอกชนในการต่อต้านการทุจริต (CAC).pdf
- สารจากกรรมการผู้จัดการ เรื่อง มาตรการต่อต้านทุจริต คอร์รัปชัน.pdf